Excellent health care needs your support
Because a gift directed to the CHRISTUS Spohn Foundation is an investment in the future of health care across South Texas. Your financial contributions allow us to continue our mission of extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to those whom we are called to serve. We’ve been here — caring for men, women and children from all walks of life — for the past 110 years, continuing the legacy of care started by Dr. Arthur Spohn and the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
Your gifts help support CHRISTUS Spohn’s infrastructure — the physical walls we build to house our vital services and resources — but they also help our residency programs and the development of the health care leaders of tomorrow. We provide critical care, close to home, offering an entire suite of care services essential to maintaining the health and wellness of the Coastal Bend:
- The Level II Trauma Center at our Memorial campus provides life-saving care and surgical services in the only facility of its kind in South Texas
- The Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at our South campus cares for fragile and sick newborns delivered at our hospitals across the region
- The CHRISTUS Spohn Cancer Center in Corpus Christi offers the region’s only nationally accredited cancer program
- The Primary Stroke Center, certified by the Joint Commission, and the Chest Pain Center, certified by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, serve vital needs at our Shoreline campus
- The hospital campuses in Alice, Beeville and Kingsville provide first-class emergency care, women’s and pediatric services and a host of other wellness resources that support our Coastal Bend communities
Your support is critical to helping fund the most advanced, accessible and compassionate health care in the Coastal Bend. If you are considering a gift of support to CHRISTUS Spohn, something that will provide an even greater contribution to our South Texas community — the gift of a healthy future — online giving is only a click away. Or, if you prefer, you can make your gift by mail or phone:
CHRISTUS Spohn Foundation
600 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
CHRISTUS Spohn’s generous donors help support our health care legacy. Please view the stories highlighting the impact of their gifts and how that support benefits our doctors, nurses, associates, volunteers and, most importantly, our patients — those whom we are called to serve every day.