“Every house where love abides and friendship is a guest, Is surely home and home sweet home; For there the heart can rest.” — Henry Van Dyke
The Kieschnick Guest House is a special “home away from home” for families who have loved ones in a CHRISTUS Spohn Health System hospital.
The Guest House is located across the street from CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi – Shoreline, on the corner of 2nd and Ayers, and has 19 guest rooms with queen-size beds, each with a private bath and access to a central living room. A house coordinator is available during the day to help you get settled and to answer any questions you may have.
For more information, please call the Guest House Coordinator at 361-881-3000 ext. 14200.
Staying with us
You can also contact the Guest House Coordinator at 361.881.3000 ext. 14200, Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pre-registered guests arriving after regular business hours will need to contact CHRISTUS Spohn Security at 361.881.3000 for room key.
Room reservations may be made up to one month in advance.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Once you checkout, simply leave the key card in your room.
We do not provide shuttle service from Guest House to the Shoreline or South campus. We are a very short walk from the Shoreline campus and 8 miles from the South campus.
*Guests responsible for personal toiletries.
You can also donate items to the Guest House such as:
|Kitchen Items||Pantry Items|
|Plastic Silverware, paper plates, paper cups, bowls, paper napkins.||Keurig Coffee Pods, coffee creamers, sugar packets.|
• Only registered guests are allowed in the Guest House.
• For security purposes, the Guest House is locked at all times. Registered guests are issued a key card which provides access to the building.
• We cannot accommodate children under the age of 16.
• No persons under the age of 18 are permitted in the Guest House without adult supervision.
• The Guest House is a non-smoking facility.
• Alcohol and firearms are not allowed on the property.
• No pets allowed in the Guest House.
*Disclaimer: The Guest House is not a medical facility and does not provide medical services of any kind to its guests. Should a medical need arise, guests may seek medical services at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi – Shoreline Emergency Room or call 9-1-1.